Thursday, November 19, 2009

FLOURISHES CITY OF DAVID


This is one of the cards we did in a class recently. The stamp is from Flourishes (I absolutely LOVE their stamps). It is watercoloured with Tombow markers and put through the Xyron machine to attach the permanent adhesive to enable the Crystal Art Institute Glitter to stick.
I used the Hanging Starburst Bigz die from Sizzix for the stars (which I also covered in glitter). The Wise Men were cut out and of course I added Stickles glitter to them too. All was mounted to a navy Diamond dust cardstock to complete this glittery look.

3 comments:

  1. You did a wondrous job with this image! This is such a beautiful card and I so love the detail you put into it. Beautiful work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is Beautiful!!...I love the deep colors,images and lovely sparkle!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! The colors are so vibrant and give a rich appearance to the card. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete